New Balance MADE 990v3
The MADE 990v3 Olive is the natural evolution of the JJJJound series with New Balance.
As the first 990 of the 21st century, the 990v3’s design represented a marked visual departure from now classic features of the v1 and v2. The introduction of a more spacious overlay design with breathable mesh and advanced cushioning established a modern and streamlined look for the legendary silhouette.
The Olive MADE 990v3 is interpreted in a tonal, olive colorway which is applied across a nuanced textural range of nubuck and mesh upper. Minimal logo applications and subtle reflective details honour the precision engineering of the 990’s performance legacy.
New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.
Available to purchase for 250 USD on JJJJound.com Thursday, February 24 at 12 PM EST and on New Balance Global channels, March 3rd.
Photography: Justin Chung
Model: Christopher Smith
Styling: Basia Wyszynski, Bienvenue Studio
Location: Vince Skelly Studio, Los Angeles
- Olive upper with suede overlays and mesh underlays
- Polyester off white laces
- Debossed detailing on the tongue
- Reflective “N” logo details on side
- ENCAP midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Logo-branded insert
- Custom packaging
- Includes secondary olive cotton laces
- MADE in USA
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.