New Balance 990v3 Montréal
Introducing the JJJJound New Balance 990v3 Montréal.
Presented as an ode to JJJJound’s founding city, the 990v3 Montréal has been carefully designed to embody the city’s monotone colorways.
By employing a tonal brown, applied across the subtle textural contrast of a nubuck overlaid mesh upper, the shoe aims to highlight the laborious attention to detail of New Balance’s MADE construction and the precision engineering of the 990’s performance legacy.
Exclusively for Montreal customers, the new collaboration is launching online this Friday, November 25th, at 12 PM EST for $325 CAD.
*Price has been adjusted to CAD currency.
Orders will be available for pick-up at JJJJound's upcoming Installation in Montréal.
Photography: Liam MacRae
Producer: Maddy Denley
Talents: Teddi Shattuck, David Manning
- Brown upper with suede overlays and mesh underlays
- Polyester off white laces
- Debossed detailing on the tongue
- Reflective “N” logo details on side
- ENCAP midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Logo-branded insert
- Custom packaging
- Includes secondary olive cotton laces
- MADE in USA
- New Balance MADE contains a domestic value of 70% or more. MADE makes up a limited portion of New Balance’s US sales.