The JJJJound BAPE® collaboration celebrates the meeting point between two seemingly contrasting identites, of which the outcome is a harmonious balance between BAPE®’s classic silhouettes and JJJJound’s forward-thinking design approach.
Harkening back to its Ura-Harajuku origins in the 1990s, BAPE® gained global recognition for their bold streetwear collections and frequent collaborations. A rich range of collections and three decades later, the brand continues to define global streetwear identity.
This collection draws upon BAPE®’s core styles and iconic graphic language, combined with JJJJound’s disctinctly fundamental approach to footwear and apparel design. It includes a minimal take on the BAPE STA™, reducing the shoe to its most essential attributes, alongside a logo-printed hoodie and t-shirt, featuring a reinterpretation of the classic “A BATHING APE®” motif.
The JJJJound BAPE® collaboration is set to launch Saturday, February 5 at 12 PM EST on JJJJound.com and BAPE® official online channels as well as worldwide BAPE STORE® locations.
BAPE® JJJJound - BAPE STA™
- 100% calf leather in white upper with signature star in light grey leather
- Round cotton-polyester laces with branded laser etched metal aglet
- Tonal woven BAPE® label on leather tongue
- JJJJound debossed heel tab
- White textile mesh lining
- BAPE® embossed midsole
- 100% Rubber sole
- Custom packaging
- Includes secondary round laces in beige
- Made in China
JJJJound College Hoodie
- Men’s Hoodie
- Relaxed fit with tonal stitching and grey cotton cord
- 100% cotton fleece in grey
- Screen-printed collaboration logo in white at front
- Signature JJJJound beige label on pocket seam
- Made in Japan
JJJJound College T-shirt
- 100% cotton jersey in white
- Screen-printed collaboration logo in grey at front
- Signature JJJJound label in beige at side seam
- Made in Japan